August and the start of Sept - just the O'Mearas

May-July Pics....

Saturday, July 5, 2008

Happy 4th of Jully

Phew! June was full of adventure for the O'Meara clan - from trips and camping to 1st days of school you will get it all above in the slide show.... July is upong us now and I'll try to post more often again!

We spent our 4th of July at some friends' home where we had BBQ and fireworks! Dressed in our Red White and Blue! USA USA USA USA!


This guy never stops smiling!
Elliot in her hat she made at school!
Elliot actually smiled for the camera for us!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where are you sending Elliot to school? love the photos

Emily O'Meara said...

Karen! I have lost your email address... can you send to me as I want to invite you to a get together at my home! Would love to meet your new addition finally and you meet mine...he is turning 1 - no its not a ploy for gifts, just want to meet up with other mommies who I've not seen for a while!